Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- on the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, if you have concluded a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a fixed period of time.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Aloe Center di Bottiglieri Alfonso, Via Vibio Mariano 53/F, 00189 Roma, , IT:RM, telephone number: +39 3345825495, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose, but it is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Alfonso Bottiglieri, Via Tevere 44, 00042 Anzio without undue delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection and have been opened after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Aloe Center di Bottiglieri Alfonso, Via Vibio Mariano 53/F, 00189 Roma, , IT:RM, phone number: 3345825495, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/We (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of paper communication)
(*) Delete where not applicable.