General conditions of sale
§ 1 Scope of Application
- Aloe Center di Bottiglieri Alfonso, Via Vibio Mariano 53/F, 00189 Roma, , IT:RM (hereinafter: “we” or “Aloe Center di Bottiglieri Alfonso”) operates an online store for goods under the website http://caffepluscafe.com. The following general terms and conditions apply to all services between us and our customers (hereinafter: “Customer” or “You”) in their version valid at the time of the order, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- A consumer is a natural person who is acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity. Professional is the natural person or legal entity acting in the exercise of its entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity, or its intermediary.
For professionals: These General Terms and Conditions shall also apply to future business relations without the need to refer to them again. These General Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any contradictory or conflicting General Terms and Conditions that may have been drawn up by the contracting professional. Such additional or contradictory terms and conditions may only be admitted as part of the contract with our express consent.
2. Contractual partner, formation of the contract, technical means of correction
The purchase contract is concluded with Aloe Center di Alfonso Bottiglieri.
STREET AND CIVIC: Via Vibio Mariano 53/f
GEOGRAPHICAL ADDRESS OR E-MAIL FOR COMPLAINTS: Via Vibio mariano 53/f
PHONE: +39 3345825495
E-MAIL ADDRESS: aloecenter[email protected]
VAT NUMBER: IT069341001
REA NUMBER AND REGISTER OF BUSINESS: RM – 960277, Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Handicraft and Agriculture of Rome
Professional activity subject to the following license
E1145553 – Y
Ministry of Health
The active display of products in our online store amounts to a binding invitation on our part to submit a binding offer for these products. You may then non-bindingly place the products in your shopping cart and correct your data at any time before submitting your binding order using the correction tools provided and described in the order process. The contract becomes binding upon the conclusion of the contract, which can be considered concluded when you accept the offer of the goods in the shopping cart by pressing the purchase button. Immediately after sending the order, the consumer receives a further confirmation e-mail.
Technical means for correction
With reference to the technical means made available to the customer to identify and correct any errors in data entry before submitting the order, the system of conclusion of the contract at a distance of the store allows you to follow a wizard that at any time allows you to verify and then validate the information entered and correct any errors before sending electronic containing the order.
3. Language of the contractual text, memorization of the contractual text
4. Contract language, storage of contract text
The language(s) available for the conclusion of the contract are as follows: Italian language
We store the contractual text and send the order details together with the general terms and conditions in written form. For security reasons, the contractual content will no longer be accessible via the Internet.
5. Methods of delivery
The indicated sales prices do not yet include shipping costs which are indicated, if applicable in the specific case, in the vicinity of the offers.
The delivery is only possible by shipment. A collection of the goods is not possible.
We do not make deliveries at collection points.
The following clause applies only in trade with professionals: subject to our replenishment, we will make prompt deliveries. If reasonably required, if part of the order is not immediately available, because, through no fault of our own and in spite of a congruent order, we have not been supplied by our reliable suppliers, we will deliver the missing goods without additional shipping costs.
6. Methods of payment
Please check here.
7. Right of cancellation
Consumers may exercise the right of withdrawal, as specified in the information on the right of withdrawal. Professionals are not allowed to use the right of withdrawal.
8. Transport Damage
The following applies to consumers If the goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report this fact without delay to the carrier and contact us immediately. If you do not intend to refuse delivery, we recommend that you confirm delivery only with express reservation. Any inaction on the part of the consumer in this regard does not affect in any way the applicability or exercise of its rights under the law, nor in particular, the guarantee of conformity. However, the immediate reporting of the consumer helps us to be able to enforce our claims against the transport company and / or against the transport insurance.
For professionals, the following applies: The risk of loss of the goods for reasons not attributable to us, for example, related to fortuitous events, force majeure or impossibility occurred, passes to the professional buyer when we deliver the goods sold to the shipper, carrier or other natural or legal person in charge of delivery. In the commerce with professionals, the buyer has the obligation to verify the goods object of the present contract within 8 days from the reception of the same ones, proceeding to the necessary tests in order to find the eventual defects, also hidden. The purchaser will have to communicate us, with registered letter R.R. anticipated by fax, the defects found, specifying nature and entity in detail, within the terms established by art. 1495 C.C..
9. Legal guarantee of conformity and commercial guarantees
It applies the legal guarantee of conformity as provided by law. In order to verify the presence of further additional commercial guarantees and the relative applicable conditions, please refer to the page or card of the products or to the appropriate informative pages.
9. Final Provisions/Dispute Resolution
(1) Italian law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favorability principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the registered office of the provider.
(4) The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.